This is A / LSNH Dca-Classified cable (s1, d1, a1) with a 67% screening.
Also has UV protection and moisture protection.
– Eca (PVC) cables can be used for installation in buildings less than 200 sq.m., as well as in other buildings where there is a sprinkler system (but no escape routes).
– Dca (LSNH) cables can be used in all buildings, including in escape routes with sprinkler systems.
Macab’s triple-shielded cables first have a foil, glued to dielectric. This film shields strongly against high frequencies.
On top of the foil is an aluminum braid with at least 58% coverage. This mainly shields the low frequencies.
Finally, another aluminum foil lies against the outer sheath of the cable.
The glued foil prevents the screen from being pushed back and simplifies the connection.
The screen attenuation depends on the cable type and is at least 85 dB across the entire spectrum of spectrum.
– Covered by the latest standard IEC50575.
– Gas-injected foam gives longer life and lower damping.
– Laminated foil provides better screen capabilities, especially at high frequencies.
– Easier mounting of contacts.
– Overlapped foil provides even better screen damping and an extra moisture barrier.
– PVC, PE or halogen free mantle depending on installation environment.
– Better noise protection on the return belt.
– Low loop resistance.
– High aging resistance on the ingots.